CENTRALIZED ADMISSION NOTICE FOR M.B.B.S., B.D.S & B.H.M.S. COURSES- 2017
The Centralized Counselling for BHMS Course-2017 scheduled for 21.07.2017 has been postponed till further orders.
Admission for M.B.B.S., B.D.S & B.H.M.S Courses for the Session 2017 will be conducted at Govt. Medical College (Auditorium), Sector-32-A, Chandigarh for the following three Colleges:-
1. Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Sector-32-A, Chandigarh MBBS Course
2. Dr. Harvansh Singh Judge Institute of Dental Sciences, Panjab BDS course
3. Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh BHMS course
Sector 26, Chandigarh- 160019.
Online applications are invited for applying to MBBS, BDS & BHMS courses. The candidates willing to apply should visit website of this institute www.gmch.gov.in for further details. The Prospectus alongwith the application form will be available on the website from 30.06.2017 to 08.07.2017 upto 5.00 pm. The printout of the application, complete in all respects, along with the required documents should reach the Diary & Despatch Section, Room No. 228
A), Level-II, Block –D, GMCH-32, Chandigarh by 11.07.2017 upto 4:00 p.m.
1. The application received other than through online process will not be entertained and rejected summarily.
2. For technical assistance regarding online submission in case of difficulty / enquiry, please contact phone no. 0172-2601023 ext. 2112 on any working day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
3. For enquiry regarding non-deposit of challan in the bank please contact phone no. 0172-2663964, State Bank of India, GMCH-32, on any working day from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
4. For any other query please contract phone no. 0172-2601023 ext. 4225, 4233 on any working day from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Centralized Medical Admissions-2017 &
Govt. Medical College & Hospital,
Sector 32-A, Chandigarh
Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital,
M-671, Sector 26, Chandigarh.
Tel. No. 0172-2791760, 6621502.
Applications on the prescribed proforma, available with the college at the cost of Rs. 250/- at the counter & Rs. 300/- by post, are invited for the posts of Readers – 4 (1 each in Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Pathology & Microbiology, Homoeopathic Pharmacy and Surgery) on regular / probation basic. Eligible candidates in accordance with the latest qualifications / conditions and pay scales laid down by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi / Panjab University may send their applications with in 21 days from the publication of the advertisement through registered post or in person and a copy of the application be also sent to The Dean College Development Council, Panjab University, Chandigarh. Reservation for SC / ST candidates and persons with disabilities will be followed as per the rules of the Panjab University / U.T. Administration. The last of submission of Application Form is 21st April, 2017.
Dr. Sandeep Puri